When: Wednesday, August 16, 2017 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM
Where: Sydney @ SiteMinder Level 3, 88 Cumberland Street, The Rocks.
What it’s about: With more and more product and software development teams trying to improve their operating efficiency and effectiveness, establishing and running a successful Agile environment is key for many companies, from startup to large enterprises.
The aim of this event is to help you:
- Briefly appreciate the values and principles of Agile so we are all on the same page.
- Understand the process of moving to an Agile environment from a cultural perspective (it can be a hard transition with lots of change management).
- See the benefits of current best practices so you can have some aspirational goals.
- Understand that an Agile ecosystem, especially in large orgs, involves more than just product and development teams – and requires an operating model change in areas such as marketing, procurement, legal/compliance, finance etc to ensure that everyone is working in the same rhythm.
- Realise the roles and responsibilities of people within the ecosystem.
- Recognise the importance of autonomy for all areas of the Agile product ecosystem.
Find out about this fascinating and vital topic from our expert panelists who have already been through the transition to working in autonomous Agile feature teams.
This event is being facilitated by Emma.
More info on meetup