When: Tuesday, October 3, 2017 5:45-8:00 PM
Where: Granite Consulting: L10 50 Queen St, Melbourne
Ever wondered how to:
- Shift your mindset away from designing top-down, centrally distributed programs
- Understand the value of designing programs with the employee at the centre
- Create and communicate end-user driven solutions to problems
- Become more flexible and effective in people problem solving
- Reduce risk and accelerate learning through rapid testing and feedback loops
- Re-frame problems in a way that enables you to develop a culture of innovation
- Evaluate potential outcomes of design thinking in view of better decision-making, implementation and sustainability of solutions…
…and …on top of that …how to become a leader who is more comfortable operating in ambiguous and uncertain environments.
Then this is the session for you. Come along and hear from Emma Sharrock who runs workshops in design thinking.
Please ensure to RSVP for catering purposes …with thanks again to our sponsor Granite Consulting.
Other news and events[/vc_column_text]
Partnership with XSCALE
Workshop: Design Thinking for HR Leaders
Lean Change Masterclass, Wellington Dec 8th
Workshop: Lean Accounting to Transform Your Finance Team
Workshop @ LG Innovations and Business Excellence Conf.
Speaking at AgileNZ
Meetup: Design Thinking for Leaders
Lean Change Masterclass, Melbourne
Lean Change Masterclass, Hobart
‘The Changing Future’ Tasmania CMI Launch Event