WHEN & Where:
- Sydney – 13th Feb, 2018
Melbourne, 20th Feb, 2018
Design thinking is important, and it works. In this year’s survey, respondents at companies where HR delivers the highest levels of value are almost five times more likely to be using design thinking in their programs than their peers –Deloitte University Press 2016
It is time for HR to reinvent itself by incorporating Design Thinking into its people strategies. This one day course will equip you with the necessary tools and skills to move away from “process design” to “human-centred design”.
- Shift your mindset away from designing top-down, centrally distributed HR programs.
- Understand the value of designing all HR programs with the employee at the centre.
- Analyse and discuss design thinking and implications across the HR context.
- Create and communicate end-user driven solutions to HR problems or opportunities such as employee engagement, organisational design and attracting talent.
- Become more flexible and effective in people problem solving.
- Reduce risk and accelerate learning through rapid testing and feedback loops.
- Problem-find and reframe problems in a way that enables HR to develop a culture of innovation.
- Evaluate potential outcomes of design thinking in view of better decision making, implementation and sustainability of solutions.
- Become an HR leader that is more comfortable operating in ambiguity and uncertainty with sophisticated tools.
- Read further details of this program by following the link: https://www.designthinkinghrleaders.com/
- 1 day interactive workshop with highly skilled Design Thinking and Leadership facilitators.
- Training material, lunch and refreshments.
- Post program follow-up.
For over a decade Kristyn has developed more than a thousand leaders over three continents ranging from C-Suite ASX 200 Executives to front line supervisors.
Kristyn works with businesses to deliver strong revenue growth through developing authentic leadership capability and collaborative, innovative and agile workplace cultures. She has been working with HR teams for over a decade, having been an HR Director early in her career.
She has a Master of Business, is a Master Practitioner in NLP, deBono Accredited Facilitator, is a certified EQi 2.0 practitioner and a CTT Certified Consultant.
Emma is passionate about working with organisations and individuals who are looking for a new and better way of achieving successful change.
She is a strong advocate of Agile, and believes that by applying Agile principles with the right mindset and support is a great way of navigating the challenging change journey.
Emma has a Graduate Cert in Change Management, a BSc in Information Systems, and is a Master Practitioner in NLP.