- When: Thursday 28 September 2017 (from 5:30PM)
- Where: Royal Yacht Club of Tasmania, Hobart
Jude and Emma are guest speakers at the CMI Tasmania launch. They will discuss why we need to change the way we think about, design and engage with work to gear up for the fast emerging new world …and to keep change management not only alive but aligned and relevant.
The wave of change is building, and far from being anxious about it …we should be excited.
Come along to hear Jude and Emma’s thoughts on how we approach change engagement in an era of disruption, complex social networks, and increasingly uncertain and chaotic environments.
The talk will include:
• The ‘why’ of the changing business and social landscape and how to make sense of it
• Technology – AI, big data and more, how we will use it and when it will roll into our world
• Risk, complexity & uncertainty – why we need to change how we manage for this
• The changing workforce – the fast rise of the contingent workforce, the gig economy, and the generational challenges
• The changing nature of change management.
Join us for a thought disrupting session!
Door prizes include FREE copies of Emma Sharrock’s book The Agile Project Manager.
Join the CMI TAS Chapter and receive a 30% discount to attend the Agile and Lean Change Masterclass the next day with coach Jude Horrill.
Jude Horrill @ The Change Agency
Emma Sharrock @ The Agile Project Manager
Both are also Founding members @ The Agility Collective